Get unforgettable views of downtown Greenville on this 20-minute helicopter tour over the city!
Duration:  15mins - 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Depart from the Greenville Downtown airport on this city tour.
- Begin with an exciting treetop level climb over the Northeast face of Paris Mountain.
- Descend down the Southwest face on the way to the beautiful Furman University campus, experiencing incredible views of the bell tower, Swan Lake, and athletic fields.
- Continue to the North Main Street area of Downtown Greenville, soaring from one end of Main Street to the other, providing breathtaking views of Falls Park, Liberty Bridge, Fluor Field, the Peace Center, and much more!
- 20-minute helicopter tour of Greenville for up to 3 people
- This tour is for up to 3 passengers
- Scheduled tours depart from the Greenville Jet Center East facility, on the East Ramp of the Greenville Downtown Airport
- Children under 24 months of age may sit on parent’s lap(s) and may count as additional passengers outside of the 3 seated passengers
- Refunds available for cancellations made with 24 hours or more of notice
Jan 1, 2020
We were very happy with the tour! It started out challenging with the winds but we were able to change our times and it was well worth it!!!
Meeting location:  Aviation Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year