Private Half-Day Tour of Guimarães from Porto
Explore the medieval city of Guimarães, often said to be the birthplace of modern Portugal, on a private tour. Stroll along historic streets and check out central attractions as you learn the role the city played in creating a nation.
What You Will Do
- Walk the halls of a medieval fortress, where candelabras and tapestries hang above, on a private tour of the Palace of the Dukes
- Meander down the twisting cobblestone alleys of Guimarães, a city whose roots date back to the 10th century
- Drive through the rolling hills and orchards of the Minho countryside just to the north of Porto
- Dive into the city's past as you travel in the footsteps of those who shaped a nation's future
- Private half-day tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Local guide
- Live commentary on-board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- Bottled water
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.