Private Half-Day Tour of Braga from Porto
Wander through the alleys and streets of an ancient Portuguese town steeped in religion and history. Visit the mountain town of Braga's most iconic sanctuaries on a private tour.
What You Will Do
- Gaze at the gilded ceilings of the Braga Cathedral, built in the 16th century with a prominent place in the history of the Iberian Peninsula
- Join the ranks of thousands of pilgrims who have traveled 381 feet above sea level to the Bom Jesus Sanctuary for a panoramic view of the city
- Soak in the views from the Sameiro Sanctuary, a favorite spot to watch the sunset and sit in peace
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your hotel that gets you there and back in style
- Private half-day small-group tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- Bottled water
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.