Private Half-Day Tour of Aveiro from Porto
Explore the coastal towns of Aveiro and Ílhavo on a scenic four-hour tour. Cross footbridges and canals in Aveiro before making your way to Ílhavo where you wander around a towering lighthouse and impressive sand dunes.
What You Will Do
- Admire the canals that intersect Aveiro's city streets as you cross several footbridges and explore the city nicknamed "The Venice of Portgual"
- Marvel at Aveiro's Art Nouveau-style buildings, which showcase vibrant color palettes and ornate architectural design
- Stroll through the fish market, spot colorful Moliceiros boats and take a cruise on the Aveiro River
- Visit Ílhavo to see the luminous Barra Lighthouse and sandy São Jacinto dunes, then make your way to the fishing village of Costa Nova
- Four-hour tour
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private driver and guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Cruise on the River Aveiro is not included in the cost. Please contact operator if you would like to take a river cruise for an additional cost.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- 1 Rating