Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city's friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
What You Will Do
- Travel to Cafe Majestic, whose history as a cultural gathering point for artists, as well as its ornate Art Nouveau style, make it a must-see spot
- Visit the Tower and Church of Clerigos, whose impressive baroque design can be seen throughout the city
- Admire the swirling red staircase, glass ceiling and towering bookshelves of Lello's Bookshop, one of the oldest bookstores in Portugal
- See one of Porto's oldest landmarks, the Porto Cathedral: Marvel at its imposing structure and romanesque architectural design
- Visit the historical Ribeira district, which follows the Douro River, and make your way to the lush green pastures of Porto's City Park
- Head to a Port wine cellar to sample Portugal’s famous wine and to learn about the wine-making process
- Private half-day tour of Porto
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fees, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Bottled water
Must be at least 18 years old to drink.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and si days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.
- 1 Rating