- 10 Ratings
Private Guided Tour of Ulaanbaatar
Explore Ulaanbaatar your way on a private tour built for and by you. Decide where you want to go and what you want to see, making the most of your time in the capital of Mongolia.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private adventure through Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia's largest city, to uncover a vast variety of cultural and historical wonder
- Work with a professional to create an itinerary that's tailored to your and your group's interests
- Choose from all sorts of adventures: Ride high into the air with a helicopter tour or head underground to explore ancient mines
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of a tour that's just for you, leaving the large crowds behind and experiencing the true soul of Mongolia
- Private tour
- 10 Ratings
1) you delivered exactly what we agreed on in a professional manner with a good guide. 2) we really enjoyed the ride/oxcart method of getting to a rural not tourist camp lunch.
We did the one day horse riding tour to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park and my whole group loved it! The place is beautiful, lunch in the traditional Ger was hearty and delicious, and our guide, Heidi, was very friendly, accommodating, and communicated very well. The main highlight was of course the horse riding and we were quite surprised that if was a full three hours of riding, that duration turned out to be just the right amount of time because by the end of it we were all pleasantly exhausted. The whole tour has just been so fun that it's bound to be one of my favourite things about coming to Mongolia and makes me want to come back again soon
Very friendly guide, who has a deep knowledge about the Mongolian culture,
This was hands down the best tour I have ever been associated with. The tour guide Yogi was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable about Mongolia, energetic, and downright just amazingly fun to be around. The value for this tour far exceeded its expectation and would do it again anytime.
Interesting contact to local community, lovely scenery, great guide
- Jason & Denise
Tour guide and driver were awesome. They were very knowledgeable of culture and area.
Billy, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the city, history, and current events. Most of all, you can see he had passion for what he's doing, which made the tour more enjoyable. We loved the way he discussed how the urban planning is related to the current election, and how the economy relates to the Dalai Lama visit and the Chinese-Mongolian relationship. Billy even spoke about his family and how each generation changes perspectives. He was organized and cohesive in his explanations. We truly appreciate Billy! As for the itinerary, starting with the city tour was great, the ox-cart ride to lunch was enjoyable, and we even had time to do some souvenir shopping at the Chinggis Khan statue. The Eco-lodge ger stay was peaceful and much-needed as a break from our very busy one-week trip. We truly enjoyed every part of the tour. Everyone was thoughtful, genuine, and all-around wonderful. We would strongly recommend this to our friends.