Private Guided Tour of Coba in Cancun
Wander under the tallest Mayan pyramid in Mexico on a guided tour of the ancient city of Coba. Take advantage of private transportation to get to these legendary ruins in style, before going for a swim in a natural pool, known as a cenote.
What You Will Do
- Take a guided tour of the stunning pyramids and architectural ruins of Coba, one of the most beautiful ancient Mayan cities
- Cool off with a swim in the pristine waters of an ancient underground river and a water-filled sink-hole, or cenote, in Kantunchi
- Discover the incredible history behind these ruins when you hear tales of the Mayan civilization from your informative guide
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch in either Chichen Itza or the nearby city of Valladolid
- Private round-trip transportation
- Guided tour of Coba
No refunds for no-shows.