Private Guided Tour of Agra from Delhi
Set off on a private day trip from Agra to explore the awe-inspiring remains of the Mughal Empire. See the Taj Mahal and the Agra Red Fort as you learn about their historic context from a local guide.
What You Will Do
- Watch the sun rise over the bucolic meadows between Delhi and Agra from the seat of a private car
- Wander through the white marble halls of the Taj Mahal with a guide, who gives you a local perspective on this iconic site
- Walk in the footsteps of Mughal emperors at the Agra Red Fort, a massive fortress and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Guided tour of Agra
- Entrance fees
- Lunch, dinner and light refreshments
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended. Please advise any specific dietary requirements and hotel location in Delhi at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended
- 1 Rating
- Anne Marie
Loco Aventura provided excellent transportation and guide service to Agra and the Taj Mahal. They were very responsive and provided everything we asked for promptly. Our guide Deepak was so congenial and knowledgeable. Our driver was outstanding in the mad traffic out of Delhi and into Agra. We will definitely use them again. The company also hired a great local guide for the Taj Mahal. Trip couldn't have been better.