- Enjoy one of the best times to take photographs of the Teton Mountain Range during the golden hour (thirty-minutes before and thirty minutes after sunset)
- Emphasize textures, long shadows, make things glow, and create fun silhouettes with the help of a professional
- Snap a few photos of the local wildlife as they forage for an early evening snack
- Guided sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Transportation (in 6-passenger SUV or 12-passenger, air-conditioned transit van)
- Dinner (Vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- Use of binoculars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour is similar to our Grand Teton Sunrise Tour, but done in reverse (clockwise). See our sunrise tour for additional details. During the spring mosquitos can be a nuisance in the early evening, so bring your bug spray and wear pants and long sleeves.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below