- Take a fun and informative stroll through the quiet, darkened streets of Old Town
- Experience the eyewitness accounts of spirits who make Old Town their eternal home of haunting
- Search for the lost souls of early residents, Civil War phantoms, spooks, specters, wandering apparitions and over one dozen other ghosts
- Discover the history and basics of Ghost Hunting as you hear the chilling stories of actual events
- Learn a bit of Old Town’s History, hear the reported Ghost Stories, review the Paranormal Evidence and then decide for yourself the possibility of the existence of Ghosts
- Private, 90-minute Guided Ghost Tour of Old Town
- Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque - founded 1706!
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather
- Bring a camera to take pictures if you’d like
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes
- Featured on your favorites shows like the Travel Channel, Weird Travels, The Dead Files, Dead Famous, Breaking Bad - Walter White’s Funeral, In Plain Sight & on Coast to Coast Radio
- Tour is family friendly but is rated “PG” for some real historical information that may be disturbing to younger or sensitive guests
- Ticketing reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Participant agrees to follow all current City, City and National COVID-19 requirements
- We may take Guest’s temperatures with a digital thermometer. (Anyone with a fever will be sent home.)
- All sales are FINAL, and NO REFUNDS are offered for any reason. However, you can attend another time
- I understand and agree that all ticket sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS allowed for any reason
- Tour Tickets are valid for TWO YEARS
- I further understand and agree that Tours are taken at my own risk and will be held no matter of the weather
- Tours will be held rain, storm or shine
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
ABQ's Ghost Walk - 8pm - GHOST Tour of Old Town
Albuquerque's Ghost Walk - Since 2001 - The GHOST Tour of Old Town! Learn the history, mystery, legends and lore as well as the basics of Ghost Hunting as you hear the chilling stories of actual events on our old-fashioned haunted history tour.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
Public High Noon HISTORY, Legends & Lore - 12pm
We'll tell you Old Town's secrets! High Noon History Tours held most days at 12pm. We KNOW Old Town! Uncover Old Town's unusual and well-hidden architectural details. Reminisce about the early southwest pioneers’ daily struggle to survive. Relive the sights and sounds of the Civil War as Confederate soldiers entered the Plaza. Imagine early merchants as they traveled the Santa Fe Trail for trade. Tours include historical photos, interesting trivia and fun facts of Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico! This tour is perfect for both locals and visitors to the Land of Enchantment. Step back in time and experience our History, Legends & Lore.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 45mins
VIP Private History Tour 10am, 2pm, 4pm Most Days
VIP Private History Tours available most days at 10am, 2pm and 4pm Get up close and personal with Old Town Albuquerque! We'll customize the tour to suit your own interests. We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”. Whether you're visiting Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we ensure that you won't miss a thing! Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community. * The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides. * Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour * Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request * Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores * 75-minutes to two hours Tickets: * Up to 5 people included in Group Price of $60 * Additional guests over 5 people = $15 each * Prices do NOT include applicable sales tax, service fees nor Tour Guide gratuity - Good Karma! #TipYourGuideChallenge RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE TOUR START TIME ON THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs