- Explore Old Delhi City to see Jama Masjid, a massive mosque in the heart of the city, and the Red Fort, the former residence of Mughal emperors
- Hop on a rickshaw for a wild ride to Chandni Chowk, a bustling market full of local vendors and authentic goods
- Check out the newer side of the city to see Humayun’s Tomb, a centuries-old resting place of a powerful ruler
- Finish the tour by wandering around Qutub Minar, India Gate, Raj Ghat, the Lotus Temple, and President House
- Pick-up and drop-off assistance
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned car
- Live tour guide service
- Mineral water bottles
- All applicable taxes
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Suitable for all ages.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sunrise Taj Mahal Private Tour from Delhi
Discover the bustling city of Agra, nestled along the banks of the river Yamuna, on a private tour at sunrise from Delhi. Travel back into the past as you explore the city's beautiful Mughal-era architecture in the early morning hours.