Private Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi - 8 Hour
Visit the national capital of India for an unforgettable tour full of history. Discover an area once ruled by the Mughal empire as you explore both sides of the city with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Visit Old Delhi City to see Jama Masjid, a massive mosque in the heart of the city, and the Red Fort, the former residence of Mughal emperors
- Hop on a rickshaw for a wild ride to Chandni Chowk, a bustling market full of local vendors and authentic goods
- Check out the newer side of the city to see Humayun's Tomb, a centuries-old resting place of a powerful ruler
- Finish the tour by wandering around Qutub Minar, India Gate, Raj Ghat, the Lotus Temple, and President House
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned car
- Entrance tickets
- Tour guide
- Rickshaw ride
- Lunch and taxes
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.