Private Full-Day Tour of Aveiro from Porto
Explore the coastal towns of Aveiro and Ílhavo on a scenic eight-hour tour. Cross footbridges and canals in Aveiro before making your way to Ílhavo where you wander around a towering lighthouse and impressive sand dunes.
What You Will Do
- Admire the canals that intersect Aveiro's city streets as you cross several footbridges and explore the city nicknamed "The Venice of Portgual"
- Marvel at Aveiro's Art Nouveau-style buildings, which showcase vibrant color palettes and ornate architectural design
- Stroll through the fish market, spot colorful Moliceiros boats and take a cruise on the Aveiro River
- Visit Ílhavo to see the luminous Barra Lighthouse and sandy São Jacinto dunes, then make your way to the fishing village of Costa Nova
- Private eight-hour tour
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
18+ alcohol constraints
Meet your private guide and driver at your accommodation in Porto. River cruise on the Aveiro River costs extra and is not included in the ticket price.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.