Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon to Porto
Travel to Porto on your way from Lisbon for a day of exploration and adventure at three stops. Check out Fátima, Coimbra and Aveiro with a friendly guide, who fills you in on local history and culture.
What You Will Do
- Make your way from Lisbon to Porto on a tour that reveals the natural beauty and historical importance of the Portuguese countryside
- Visit Aveiro, known as the Portuguese Venice: Marvel at a vast lagoon basin where the freshwater Vouga River mingles with the salty waters of the sea
- Discover the village of Óbidos, which is home to beautiful churches and grand castle walls that define the cityscape
- Explore Fátima where locals saw a scared image years ago, transforming the town into a pilgrimage site
- Private tour in a car or van with air-conditioning
- Fuel and tolls
- Multilingual driver and guide
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
If you cancel at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.