Private Full-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the charm of Porto on an all-day private tour of this coastal city. Visit some of the city’s most famous landmarks, including the Se Cathedral, Aliados Avenue and the Tower and Church of Clérigos.
What You Will Do
- Visit one of Porto's oldest landmarks, the Porto Cathedral: Marvel at its imposing structure and romanesque architectural design
- Stroll down the heart of the city, Aliados Avenue, a sloping boulevard lined with ornate buildings and statues
- Tour the Tower and Church of Clerigos, whose impressive baroque design can be seen throughout the city
- Head to a Port wine cellar for a tasting of Portugal’s famous wine
- Hop on a boat to float down the Douro River as you admire six bridges as they pass overhead
- Private full-day tour
- Friendly guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Welcome coffee and custard tart
- Taxes, fees, fuel surcharge and handling charges
Wine tasting and river cruise are not included in ticket price. Please contact operator if you would like to participate in either activities for an additional cost. Must be at least 18 years old to drink.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee if you cancel between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.