Bond with your loved ones on a private boat tour along the North Shore of Prince Edward Island. Visit remote beaches and fishing villages, marvel at towering red-cliffs and more.
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- Step onto a pristine red-sand beach, taking advantage of the remote location to enjoy the beach activities of your choice in peace and quiet
- See the highest sea-cliffs of Prince Edward Island as they tower above the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Glimpse active fishing villages that can only be seen from the water: Keep your eyes open to spot them bringing in their catch
- Learn about the history of the area, which is famous for its seafood, fertile farmlands, and more
- Discover the history of lighthouses as you spot these iconic towers from the couch-style seating on board your vessel
- Private tour on a 26’ boat
- Life jackets and safety equipment
The max number of family members is six. If you have more members, please contact operator. Pets are welcome. You may bring your own food and drink. It is recommended that you bring beach gear and activities, warm clothes, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen. Life jackets are available in a variety of sizes and can fit infants and children.
Alcohol is not permitted on board.
100% refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance. 50% refund for cancellations made up to 24 hours before activity. 0% refund for cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
Aug 17, 2022
Aug 14, 2022
Aug 11, 2022
Aug 3, 2022
Dan was super great with my family, and we had a great afternoon seeing Cape Tryon. Highly Recommend!
Jul 31, 2022
Our trip with Dan was the best afternoon of the summer so far. I checked off my bucket list a long desired swim at the Cavendish. dunes. Dan offers a very well managed service and knows a lot about the area and it’s history. Book a tour, you will not regret it!
Jul 29, 2022
Jul 29, 2022
It was a fabulous experience for us and our pups! Such a rarity to find not only an excellent experience, but one our dogs could enjoy with us!
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 17, 2022
Jul 15, 2022
Meeting location:  10028 PE-6
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year