Private Family Boat Tour of Prince Edward Island
Bond with your loved ones on a private boat tour along the North Shore of Prince Edward Island. Visit remote beaches and fishing villages, marvel at towering red-cliffs and more.
What You Will Do
- Step onto a pristine red-sand beach, taking advantage of the remote location to enjoy the beach activities of your choice in peace and quiet
- See the highest sea-cliffs of Prince Edward Island as they tower above the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Glimpse active fishing villages that can only be seen from the water: Keep your eyes open to spot them bringing in their catch
- Learn about the history of the area, which is famous for its seafood, fertile farmlands, and more
- Discover the history of lighthouses as you spot these iconic towers from the couch-style seating on board your vessel
- Private tour on a 26' boat
- Life jackets and safety equipment
Alcohol is not permitted on board.
The max number of family members is six. If you have more members, please contact operator. Pets are welcome. You may bring your own food and drink. It is recommended that you bring beach gear and activities, warm clothes, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen. Life jackets are available in a variety of sizes and can fit infants and children.
100% refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance. 50% refund for cancellations made up to 24 hours before activity. 0% refund for cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
- 29 Ratings