- 204 Ratings
Private Event at an Indoor Nerf Arena near Seattle
Fight your way out of the every day with a trip to The Tag Zone, a specially constructed arena built to maximize the fun. Blast away at friends and family with nerf guns.
What You Will Do
- Head to a spot tucked away outside of Seattle, an indoor arena surrounded by restaurants, beaches, and parks so there’s extra fun at your fingertips
- Get away from the weather in an indoor arena that is kept at a comfortable temperature and where there plenty of areas to catch your breath after the game
- Step into the arena for some friendly competition as you fight for victory with modified nerf guns
- Plan your strategy for the Urban Apocalypse field of the arena, a cool environment to get you in the game
- Mix it up with different game scenarios that keep the excitement fresh
- Full use of a Battefield and a Party Area
- Nerf Gear with eyewear
- Game Scenarios
Food or Party supplies are not included. Balloons are not permitted. A $100 deposit is all that is needed to secure your party date and time.
Depsoit is non refundable 3 days after payment. If your event is in need of re-scheduling with 10 days or less, a $100 fee is needed in order to move it to another date.
- 204 Ratings
This is a great place for a birthday party-especially for boys. The children spend most of the party running around and leave tired.
Great facility and setup! Kid coordinator kept the kids attention and they were wiped out after the party! Highly recommend this facility!
Price was reasonable, time was nice, kids had a great time
Customer service was excellent. The attendants were very attentive to the kids. Kids were given plenty of time to play. Facility was nice and open. We had a great time at my son's birthday party that we had there. All parents and children had a fun time.
Everyone had a great time
Crew was good and helpful
The kids had so much fun BUT the facility was extremely HOT. It was a bit uncomfortable to sit and watch while the kids played. But I would still recommend this place despite that problem.
Michael was the person that helped corrdiate the games. He was great with the kiddos! Very organized it rwent smoothly. The girl that helped was great as well. She explained the suggested time frame for bday activities nicely. We all enjoyed our time there and I will definitely be coming back!!! Thanks to everyone
Great place for a birthday party. They made it easy.