Private Evening Carriage Ride in Fredericksburg
Enjoy an after-dinner carriage ride through the most historic city in America, Fredericksburg. Journey along with a friendly guide as you hear entertaining stories and see historic monuments.
What You Will Do
- Set off in a private carriage to share the fun of Fredericksburg with someone special, or include the whole family
- Sit back and relax on a one-hour carriage ride through the heart of Fredericksburg, America’s most historic city
- Roll past historical sites, checking out the Rappahannock River, which features a view of the beautiful Chatham Manor
- Discover the history of Colonial Fredericksburg and learn how the Civil War tore Fredericksburg apart
- Listen to fun tales of the city's folklore and hear spine-tingling ghost stories as you immerse yourself in this classic town
- Guided carriage tour
The weather can be cooler in the evenings, so please dress appropriately.
- 50 Ratings