- Drive in an air-conditioned vehicle through the hilly Greek countryside where olive and cypress trees abound
- Skip the lines and avoid the crowd with a private tour that gives you VIP treatment at top attractions
- Walk in the footsteps of the original Olympic athletes on a tour of the site where the first games were held
- Learn about the history of the region from a knowledgeable guide, who starts with ancient mythology and works up to the present
- Private tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- Detailed guide book for Olympia museum and archaeological site
- Gift bag with exclusive local souvenirs
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for sunny weather. Please bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and water bottle. Museum ticket costs 12 Euros per person. Tour guide will lead you inside the monuments upon request for an additional fee.
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance. 100% fee for cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below