Sail along Marco Island's tame waters for a three hour tour that has you spotting dolphins from the comfort of your private cruise.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab up to 6 of your friends to embark on a 3 hour journey by sea, searching for local dolphins
- Watch dolphins swim by your boat, playing and feeding in the water
- See other local wildlife including manatees and native birds
- Relax on the calm waters, embracing the warm sun and cool breeze while mingling with your own private party
- 3 hour private dolphin cruise
Jul 10, 2018
We had a fantastic time! The views and dolphins were amazing! We saw several pods and they put on a show for us. Captain Alex ensured we had an incredible trip.
Apr 20, 2018
As always for the past three seasons we were greeted with enthusiasm and professionalism. Had the pleasure of meeting Capt Ian . He’s delightful, well versed , knowledgeable of the area’s history , waterways and did an amazing job of calling out to the dolphin 🐬 who by the way put on quite a playful show. We have recommended Breakwater Ad. to many of our friends and each and every one have been equally pleased and passed it forward. Keep up the remarkable standards and look forward to seeing you again next year.. Dana and Alan Wood
Apr 16, 2018
Eon, our guide, was fantastic! We got to see a lot of bird varieties. The Ten Thousand Islands wilderness is very beautiful. The dolphins followed our boat, swimming alongside and were very playful. Very interesting about that dome house from the 80's that is now in the gulf due to erosion. We are already planning to do it again. I would take company from out of state on that trip without hesitation.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year