- 109 Ratings
Private Dolphin Tour on Marco Island
Sail along Marco Island's tame waters for a three hour tour that has you spotting dolphins from the comfort of your private cruise.
What You Will Do
- Grab up to 6 of your friends to embark on a 3 hour journey by sea, searching for local dolphins
- Watch dolphins swim by your boat, playing and feeding in the water
- See other local wildlife including manatees and native birds
- Relax on the calm waters, embracing the warm sun and cool breeze while mingling with your own private party
- 3 hour private dolphin cruise
- 109 Ratings
Captain Sean was wonderful!!! We really enjoyed our sunset dolphin tour!
Capt. Sean told us a lot about the nature we were seeing, and we loved being on the water exploring around the 10,000 islands area. The dolphins were really great! And the boat was comfortable and went just the right speed. It was a fine experience altogether!
Captain Alex was the BEST! He was so knowledgeable about the area and the 10,000 islands and he made us feel special! Captain Alex is like the dolphin whisperer because they truly followed our boat and jumped and played in the water surrounding us during our excursion! He is truly amazing and I would recommend him and Captain Dan again and again! Thank you for making our day extra special! 5 star rating!
Our Captain Alex was great! We have taken tours in the past, with other companies, but this was by far the best! We saw dolphins up close and Alex was able to make them swim next to our boat! We will definitely do this on our next vacation to Florida! Thank you!
It was a great trip! Had the grandkids and their parents and it was totally enjoyable for all. As more of our family comes to visit, we will be calling to schedule this trip again!!