- 12 Ratings
Private Cruise for Nine in New Franklin
Set off on a private boating excursion over the gentle waters of the Portage Lakes. Get out on the water to enjoy the cool breeze and scenic shores as your captain shows you around.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private pontoon charter ideal for those who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of this picturesque area
- Explore the Portage Lakes the local way: See beautiful homes, sculpted landscapes, golf course properties and a variety of wildlife
- Choose from a wide variety of local restaurants and eateries along the lake shores for a tasty dinner or lunch
- Take your pick of tour times: Experience life after dark on the water, or come out first thing in the morning while the day is cool and quiet
- Bottled water and a variety of chips
- Guided private pontoon boat tour for up to nine
Lunch or dinner of your choice is available for additional charge, or you may bring your own snacks.
24 hours cancellation notice prior to boarding time required to receive deposit refund. 24 hours notice not required for weather related cancellations.
- 12 Ratings
Judy is a great guide through the lakes both in terms of her knowledge of the area and in guiding the boat through the lakes. MY guests really enjoyed it/
It was everything as promised and then some.
because we did it previously!
Judy is a wonderful guide and the trip on Portage Lakes is relaxing and informative. Our guests loved it as well and raved about the beautiful scenery.
Captain Judy is super to work with. This was the second cruise I've arranged with her and each time went without a hitch. This time we had an elderly person with us who needed to get on the boat with a wheel chair which she provided. Worked out great. She's warm and inviting and always has something new to show you at the lakes she obviously loves. You go girl!
- Carolyn & Fred
Thanks for being willing to go the distance with us, even though the weather wasn't the best. It was a special celebration for us and you made it a memorable day. Thanks so much!
Judy is such a great hostess! She is so warm and friendly! We really enjoyed all of her info about the homes around the lakes. We have gone on her pontoon boat twice now and we will definitely book with her again!
Everything was great. Pre-trip communication was great with Judy promptly answering the numerous questions I had. The trip itself was great with CPT kay being a great guide and very knowledgeable. Pricing was reasonable and I definitely recommend to others.
Kay was very knowledgeable, fun and helpful. We are from California and learned so much about your lake area. Thank you for the lovely lunch, beautiful weather, and wonderful afternoon!!!
- Will and Misty
This was a wonderful experience! The lakes and scenery were amazing, and Captain Judy was so personable and friendly that it felt more like going out on the lake with an old friend rather than a paid cruise!