Private Cruise for Nine in New Franklin
Set off on a private boating excursion over the gentle waters of the Portage Lakes. Get out on the water to enjoy the cool breeze and scenic shores as your captain shows you around.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private pontoon charter ideal for those who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of this picturesque area
- Explore the Portage Lakes the local way: See beautiful homes, sculpted landscapes, golf course properties and a variety of wildlife
- Choose from a wide variety of local restaurants and eateries along the lake shores for a tasty dinner or lunch
- Take your pick of tour times: Experience life after dark on the water, or come out first thing in the morning while the day is cool and quiet
- Bottled water and a variety of chips
- Guided private pontoon boat tour for up to nine
Lunch or dinner of your choice is available for additional charge, or you may bring your own snacks.
24 hours cancellation notice prior to boarding time required to receive deposit refund. 24 hours notice not required for weather related cancellations.
- 26 Ratings
Our guide was very professional and had a huge amount of knowledge about the lakes. It was a pleasant ride on a lovely day and my crowd loved it
Admiral Judy was kind and informative. The experience was relaxing and fun
Stormy, our captain, was friendly and informative. HIghly recommend!
Our group couldn't have been happier! Our Captain was Judy and she is so nice and extremely knowledgeable! We learned so much about the lakes on a relaxed and comfortable pontoon ride. I highly recommend this to anyone! You can't beat the price or the hospitality of the crew. Buy it today, you won't be sorry! Thank you Portage Lakes Cruises & Captain Judy!
Captain was quite knowledgeable about area. Very easy boarding for my disabled father.
I actually upgraded to the 50 passenger Portage Princess and held my wedding on it. It was a great experience. The staff was very nice and helpful. The guests said it was the most memorable wedding they had been to.
Everything was great! The crew(Bill and Sharane) were very nice and accomodating to 9 little girls! Bill was driving and he was very patient. The boat was also stocked full of water and bandaids which was perfect for accident prone kids! Thank you so much!
It was great very knowledgeable guide perfect evening
Judy is a great guide through the lakes both in terms of her knowledge of the area and in guiding the boat through the lakes. MY guests really enjoyed it/
It was everything as promised and then some.
because we did it previously!
Judy is a wonderful guide and the trip on Portage Lakes is relaxing and informative. Our guests loved it as well and raved about the beautiful scenery.