Private Biking Tour of Chengdu
Pedal away on a five-mile bike ride through the bustling streets of Chengdu. Explore the city's best attractions like a local, including outdoor markets, an ancient temple and a bamboo garden.
What You Will Do
- Bike through the streets of Chengdu on a fully-private tour that you customized to your liking
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you visit outdoor markets, including a vegetable market and a bird and flower market
- Uncover the city's rich history with a trip to the ancient Taoist Green Ram Temple and Tainfu Square, home to the only surviving statues of Chairman Mao
- Experience another culture at Tibetan Street, where Tibetan immigrants sell their wares
- Taste local cuisine when you chow down on a typical Sichuan snack for lunch and a Chengdu Hot Pot for dinner
- Private five-mile biking tour
- Entrance fees for all activities
- Bike rental and parking fee
- Sichuan snack lunch and Chengdu Hot Pot dinner
- Service charge and government taxes
Must be at least 15-years-old to participate.
Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable clothes and shoes to bike in.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.