Private Baku City Tour
Explore the capital of Azerbaijan on a guided private tour through Baku. Journey down modern and historic streets to uncover the best of this fascinating city with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Start off at Baku National Boulevard, a seaside stretch of road, which is the favorite resting spot for both Baku residents and capital guests
- Wander below chestnut, plane, and palm trees as you check out modern cafés, restaurants, theatres, and fountains
- Head to Highland Park, which commands a breathtaking panorama of Baku: Snap amazing photos to show off to your friends and family
- Visit the Baku Acropolis, the historical part of the city reserved for preservation
- See the Shirvanshah Palace, the Synyk-Kala minaret, the Seyid Yahya Bakuvi mausoleum and more
- Meander through a number of museums to learn about the literature, history, and art of the country
- Private tour guide
Entrance fees to museums are not included.
No charge for cancellations made more than two days prior to the day of the charge. 30% charge for cancellations made between two to one day prior to the day of the tour. 100% charge for cancellations made less than or equal to one day prior to the day of the tour.