Discover the best of Belize on a tour that gives you a taste of local culture and natural beauty. See ancient pyramids and jade sculptures at the Altun Ha Mayan ruins, then head out on a tubing adventure through a cave.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the ruins of Mayan temples at Altun Ha, the site of an ancient city dating back to 900 BCE
- Float through the meandering canals of the Caves Branch River on an inner tube: Look up at stalactites and 100’ domed chambers overhead
- Customize your tour to suit your needs and interests: See more of whatever catches your eye
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance fees
- Private guide
- Bottled water, soda or juice
Gratuities appreciated. Please bring extra money for food and personal spending. Dress for the weather.
Jan 5, 2019
This was one of the more expensive tours that I booked and I was disappointed. Mainly because of the tour guide. Although he was laid back and easy going, he seemed like he just wanted the day to be over. He didn’t have much energy and barely talked. We had to keep asking him questions to learn more about Altun Ha. Very disappointed. I wouldn’t book Private belize adventures again or recommend it to anyone.
Meeting location:  111 N Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year