Shete Boka National Park is an area adjoining the Christoffel park covering more than 10 kilometers of the rocky wave-exposed north coast of the island and with some 10 pocket beaches where 3 species of sea turtles are known to lay eggs.
If you enjoy getting off the beaten track and into rugged countryside, you will love National Park Shete Boka.
The park begins at stunning Boka Tabla, where huge waves thunder into an underground cavern. Steps cut into the rocks lead you directly into the mouth of the cavern; you can sit on the very edge and watch the surf roll in.
After you peek inside the cavern you can walk along the limestone bluffs above for a spectacular view of Curacao’s rugged north coast.
Around noon we will guide you to a wonderful restaurant with a breathtaking view
for you to enjoy lunch.
- Private Jeep
- Private Local Guide
- National park entrance fee
- Fresh fruit
- Restaurant Lunch with an amazing view of Playa Lagun
- Bottled water & drinks during the entire trip
- Hotel or Cruise Pick up / drop-off
- Walking shoes are recommended for this trip.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All cancellations must be sent to and confirmed by:
• 100% refund = cancellation 72 hours prior to the tour
• 50% refund = cancellation 48 hours prior to the tour
• No refund = cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour
Last minute bookings or payments are subject to the same regulations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below