When cruising along the west coast of the island, our first stop will be Playa Piskado. Here you can encounter the sea turtles up-close and get the chance to snorkel right beside them. Afterwards we will stop at different beaches for you to enjoy the scenery, colect sand or just embrace the vacation feeling.
Around noon we will guide you to a wonderful restaurant with a breathtaking view for you to enjoy lunch.
We close of this special day by offering you and your guests a nice relaxing beach-setup and provide enough space to cool-off in our islands’ crystal blue water while snorkeling alongside a beautiful coastline with many different reef-fish at Playa Lagun.
- Private Jeep
- Private Local Guide
- Snorkling gear & Towels
- Fresh fruit
- Restaurant Lunch with an amazing view of Playa Lagun
- Bottled water & drinks during the entire trip
- Relaxing beach set up at Playa Lagun
- Hotel or Cruise Pick up / drop-off
- Don’t forget to bring your beachwear.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All cancellations must be sent to and confirmed by:
• 100% refund = cancellation 72 hours prior to the tour
• 50% refund = cancellation 48 hours prior to the tour
• No refund = cancellation 24 hours prior to the tour
Last minute bookings or payments are subject to the same regulations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below