Arrábida Tour with Wine Tasting
Head to one of the most scenic places in Portugal to explore the hidden wonder of Arrábida. Sip award-winning wines and try cheese and pastries pairings, all while learning about the area's history.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy an unforgettable tour of a classic Portuguese spot, Arrábida, home to majestic views and delicious flavors
- Cross the 25th of April bridge, which carries you high above the Tagus River, and see the Christ King statue
- Arrive in Azeitão to taste a local pastry, cheese and a typical Portuguese coffee while you chat with your guide about life in Portugal
- Head to a famous wine cellar run by a Portuguese family and discover the sweet wine Moscatel. Finish your cellar tour with a wine tasting
- Continue to Setúbal, which is famous for sardines and cuttlefish: See where the river meets the ocean, the Tróia island, and local fishermen going about their day
- Travel through the mountains of Arrábida, uncovering local secrets during the afternoon and seeing the New Convent
- Pick up & drop-off at your hotel/accommodation in central Lisbon
- Wine Tasting
- Cheese Tasting
- Bottled Water
- Informative driver/guide
- Transportation done in a van with AC
- Legal insurance according to Portuguese Law
Must be at least 18-years-old to drink.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 15 Ratings