- 13 Ratings
Willamette Valley Wine Tasting Tour
Spend the day visiting world-class wineries in the Willamette Valley. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and snow-capped mountains of this charming spot as you sip delectable wines.
What You Will Do
- Roll through the green hills of the Willamette Valley for a wine tasting tour full of scenic views
- Explore a spot that's famous around the world for producing award-winning Pinot noir wines
- Spend the day visiting local wineries scattered throughout the Dundee Hills, which sit below the towering mountains of the Cascades
- Taste delicious wines at specially chosen wineries that offer a sampling of the region's finest grapes
- Visit the Vista Hills Vineyard, Winter's Hill Estates Winery and more
- Tour to two or three wineries
- Bottled water and snacks
It is strongly recommended that you bring a sack lunch. Box lunch is also available for purchase.
Must provide 24 hours notice for groups of 10 or less and 48 hours notice for groups over 10 people. Please provide 72 hours for the Mt. Hood Rail Road Tour. Cancellations with less notice than the above are non-refundable. If a trip is canceled for any reason by the operator, you will be refunded in full, or rescheduled if you choose, depending on the bus’ availability.
- 13 Ratings