- 6 Ratings
Whale Watching Sightseeing Tour in Oregon
Set off for a fun-filled combo tour, uncovering the picturesque coast while catching glimpses of whales in the Pacific Ocean. Spot these spectacular mammals while also enjoying an up-close look at the coast.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the many whales found in the Pacific Ocean along with other local marine life
- Work with a local and knowledgeable guide, who gives you an inside look at Oregon's rich and exciting history
- Hop on board a comfortable 45-foot boat, setting sail on the blue waters of the ocean and watching gray whales swim alongside you
- Enjoy sightseeing along the coastline, checking out impressive mountain views and sandy white beaches
- All-day whale watching and sightseeing tour
This tour does not include serious hiking. Many short stops are included with walks on uneven ground.
- 6 Ratings
We had such a great time on our Whale Watching trip! Jeff, our tour guide, was great! Super knowledgable and interesting. There were a few unexpected changes in our itinerary, but Jeff handled them smoothly and made sure everyone still had a great time. Also, whales.