- 2 Ratings
Nature Photography Tour at Crystal Springs
Unlock your skills for nature photography as you snap photos of landscapes, wildlife and more. Explore Crystal Springs Rhododendron Gardens and capture plenty of scenic images you'll enjoy forever.
What You Will Do
- Head to Crystal Springs Rhododendron Gardens for a guided photography tour with a professional
- Learn new skills and techniques to help better your talent, including f-stops, shutter speeds, aperture priority, and shutter priority
- Gain a better understanding of white balance and exposure compensation so your photos come out clear
- Go over the many aspects of Macro photography that includes the depth of a field, focusing, composition, and more
- Two-hour guided photo tour
Please bring a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or camera phone, any wide angle or standard lenses/lens hoods you may have, a lens cloth, fully charged battery and a backup (enough for 2 hours of shooting), enough memory cards for 200 images, camera manual, and comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
- 2 Ratings