- 15 Ratings
Hood River Valley Boutique Wineries Tour
Learn about the history of Mt. Hood on a scenic bus tour. Visit family-run boutique wineries for a taste of award-winning, hand-pressed wines.
What You Will Do
- Sample delicious wines that range from decadent to fruity in flavor, as you visit three local boutique wineries
- Learn about the history of the beautiful Hood River Valley, world famous for its apple, pear and cherry orchards, and growing wine scene
- Marvel at Mt. Hood, which stands tall in the background of each winery you visit
- Discover small, family-run boutique wineries, like the Cathedral Ridge Winery, Marchesi Vineyards & Winery and Viento Winery, nestled in among the orchards of Mt. Hood
- Full day guided tasting tour
- Visit to three wineries
- Bottled water and snacks
Tasting fees are not included. It is recommended that guests choose to visit two to three wineries, as selecting more would diminish your tasting experience. It is also recommended that guests bring their own lunch; otherwise, you can stop for lunch or operator can provide you with a box lunch for extra fees. Operator will pick up your group downtown or at another place to be determined.
For groups of 10 or less, please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. For groups over 10 people, please provide at least 72 hours notice of cancellation.
- 15 Ratings