- 3 Ratings
5-Hour Willamette Valley Wine Tour
Ride around the Willamette Valley in a Telsa for a five-hour private tour where you sample delicious wines. Let a professional take care of the transportation as you sip your fill of local vintages.
What You Will Do
- Buckle up in a 2017 Tesla X 90D, which is your personal vehicle during your five hours of wine-filled fun
- Discuss and customize your dream winery tour in preparation for the trip to make sure you do and see whatever interests you
- Take advantage of your guide's extensive relationships with the owners of the best vineyards in the Willamette Valley for a true VIP experience
- Sample robust reds and refreshing whites in the comfort of the owner's homes, vineyards, or tasting rooms
- Five-hour guided winery tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings
Roger was very knowledgeable about each venue and we had a wonderful time in the Willamette Valley. Our tour started late because of double booking at the first winery but the backup vineyard was just as great. I will suggest that the website had a base price for a five hour tour and I wished he could have kept our group more on schedule, because he charged us for 85/hr. The total was more than we anticipated. And if we had known we would’ve tried to stay on schedule. I felt like we did lose some time with multiple times of us getting lost related to gps issues. Thanks again for a great experience. Just wish the price was more clear cut so there wasn’t an expensive surprise at the end.