- 9 Ratings
5-Hour Willamette Valley Wine Tour
Ride around the Willamette Valley in a Telsa for a five-hour private tour where you sample delicious wines. Let a professional take care of the transportation as you sip your fill of local vintages.
What You Will Do
- Buckle up in a 2017 Tesla X 90D, which is your personal vehicle during your five hours of wine-filled fun
- Discuss and customize your dream winery tour in preparation for the trip to make sure you do and see whatever interests you
- Take advantage of your guide's extensive relationships with the owners of the best vineyards in the Willamette Valley for a true VIP experience
- Sample robust reds and refreshing whites in the comfort of the owner's homes, vineyards, or tasting rooms
- Five-hour guided winery tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 9 Ratings
Our tour was fantastic. Molly was the best tour guide ever. Great day all around!
Roger provided us with a totally unique and excellent tour, blending history and geography with three lovely wineries
Roger was an excellent tour guide who gave us a very personal tour with wineries selected just for our taste. The Tesla made the touring even a more memorable experience. I would highly recommend Tesla wine tours to anyone!
Roger was patient and happy to take us where we wanted to go.
The most amazing experience. Roger is extremely knowledgable and passionate about Oregon wine. My friend and I had a lovely time and I would take another tour with Roger in a heartbeat.
Roger was very knowledgeable about each venue and we had a wonderful time in the Willamette Valley. Our tour started late because of double booking at the first winery but the backup vineyard was just as great. I will suggest that the website had a base price for a five hour tour and I wished he could have kept our group more on schedule, because he charged us for 85/hr. The total was more than we anticipated. And if we had known we would’ve tried to stay on schedule. I felt like we did lose some time with multiple times of us getting lost related to gps issues. Thanks again for a great experience. Just wish the price was more clear cut so there wasn’t an expensive surprise at the end.