- 6 Ratings
Sequoia National Forest Walking Tour
Explore one of California's stunning natural forests on a full-day exploration. Hang out with a native who will show you all the must-see attractions this landmark has to offer.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided full-day tour through Sequoia National Forest's The Trail of 100 Giants
- Follow along with a professional who will weave you in and out of trails to explore the area to the fullest
- Marvel at the Sequoia trees that tower above you as you make your way through the park
- Uncover plant life, wildlife, and the beauty of the great outdoors as you take your time to discover what this area has to offer
- Make a pit stop for lunch, where you'll fuel up on something hearty inside Nature's Cathedral Mountain Retreat
- Guided tour of Sequoia Natural Forest
- Roundtrip transportation
- Lunch at Nature's Cathedral
- 6 Ratings
We wish we could have started out sooner and spent more time relaxing at Nature's Cathedral.
We loved our trip to the Sequoia National Forest! Eating lunch at the Nature's Cathedral and walking the trail was an amazing experience. We had welcoming hosts, an amazing guide, and the safest driver. We are looking forward to taking this trip again.
I really enjoyed the day. At first I was somewhat disappointed that we weren't going to the actual Park, but was interesting to learn the difference in the various designations within the Sequoia tree area.
Absolutely stunning views, unbelievable service and a fabulous scrumptious meal.
It a very pleasant and restful trip. Lunch was very good and Sandra and Dan were wonderful. Enjoyed every minute of the trip. Thank you.