Port Orford Ocean Wildlife Kayak Tour
Uncover the natural beauty of Oregon during a guided kayak tour. Paddle along with a professional, taking in the sights and learning about the area's history.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided kayak tour along the pristine waters of Port Orford Heads State Park
- Enjoy easy an launch directly on the beach at the local so you can get right in and paddle away
- See plenty of wildlife, including Harbor seals, seabirds, and whales up close
- Check out local cultural sites, such as the legendary Coast Guard Life Boat Station
- Guided tour
- Life jacket, paddles, kayaks, wetsuits, and booties
Guides will be taking pictures for you to receive after the tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.