Calling all children! All aboard for a ride to the North Pole in Crozet, Virginia.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Ride on The Polar Express (a historic Charlottesville trolley) to the North Pole
- Play reindeer games and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies
- Receive a small gift and maybe even meet Santa!
- Trolley ride
- Hot chocolate
- A small gift for each child
- Meeting with Santa
- Complementary glass of wine for adults
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time
- Adults and children (most appropriate for ages 3-9)
- Children age 2 and under are free if they sit in a lap (children 2 and under with their own seat must pay full price)
Refunds will be offered up to 14 days before the event.
Jan 20, 2020
One of our favorite Christmas Traditions, this is our second year doing this!! Staff is very friendly, and great with the kids! We will for sure be doing this again!
Dec 26, 2019
My grandson has autism and was hard for him to wait for the games to be done. The cookies were not Christmas cookies and the number of kids that was coughing and reaching their hands in the bowls. We did not let him eat any of the cookies or the hot chocolate. Waiting for Santa was difficult and when he got up there, we were unable to get any pictures of Santa. The trolley ride there was fast and loud. We did not ride the trolley home. Overall, I would not go on this again.
Dec 25, 2019
It was a lot of fun and the games were great! Super creative idea. Only 2 comments; an elf or two would have been nice at the vineyard, and if possible the bells should be silver like in the movie. But the golden tickets and « I believe » routine were really nice. The kids loved it.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year