- Let a friendly guide teach you all about the daily lives of “Chilangos”, the citizens of Mexico City
- Stroll through one of the best Mexican neighborhoods, Polanco– a charming area off the beaten path that has plenty of character and culture
- Sit down for regional flavors at a famous Oaxaca-style restaurant and snack away on homemade tamales
- Order up delicacies at a taqueria that specializes in Yucatan’s Cochinita Pibil
- Feast away at a typical cantina before topping it all off with various sweet treats including gourmet chocolate and ice cream
- Food and beverage
- Guided tour of Polanco
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
San Juan Market Food Tour
Spend a few hours like a local on your trip to Mexico City! Take in the sights and sounds of the city on a meandering stroll through one of the best-known markets of the area. Hunt for rare ingredients, snack on cheeses, meet specialist traders, and get to know the city while in its cultural epicenter.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins