Flavors of West Marin Food Tour
Savor sustainability as you explore beautiful Point Reyes during a culinary adventure. Enjoy exclusive tastings of cheeses, wines, oysters, grass-fed meats, breads and more as you discover what makes West Marin so unique.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits seven different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Brickmaiden Breads, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Marin Sun Farms, Table Top Farm and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation, lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
- 133 Ratings
wish there were more food. would have been nice to get own gelato instead of having to scoop awkwardly. farm tour at the end was underwhelming.
Great food, Elizabeth was so knowledgable, a really ncie day.
The tour was fun and very informative. All the stops were interesting and unique. The food was great. Elizabeth is a wonderful guide.
Elizabeth really has studied this area and is well versed in the geography, agriculture and history. The tour is extremely well planned and flows nicely, it is just the right length. She answered all our questions and provided quirky anecdotes along the route. I recommend it.
Elizabeth is the perfect ambassador for all things West Marin! She works hard to make her tours informative, fun, comfortable and delicious!
Loved meeting Elizabeth, learning the history, getting an inside look at Brickmaiden, Marin Sun, Heidrun, etc., and getting to taste all that wonderful food. Good company, wonderful food, beautiful places, even the weather was great! What's not to love.
Elizabeth, This was such a fun day. The farms, shops and locations we visited were great. Everyone is so personable and I really enjoyed our day! Thank you! Shayna