Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Flavors of West Marin Food Tour
Come savor sustainability. Explore beautiful Point Reyes with a culinary adventure. Enjoy exclusive tastings of the best cheese, wine, oysters, grass-fed meats, breads, produce and more. Travel like an insider and discover what makes West Marin so unique: the food, the farms, the people, the scenery and the fascinating natural and cultural history.
What You Will Do
- Sample the West Marin food and beverage scene, including wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats, and oysters
- Visits 7 different businesses such as Bovine Bakery, Brickmaiden Breads, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Marin Sun Farms, Table Top Farm, Heidrun Meadery, Nick's Cove, and Hog Island Oyster Farm
- Nosh on a gourmet picnic overlooking Tomales Bay with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opting for beer and wine purchases
- Enjoy a friendly and knowledgeable guide providing history of the area and information about each business visited
- What truly makes this tour so unique is not only the stand out local businesses you'll experience, but the picnic after
- A culinary tour isn't complete without a proper picnic overlooking the water, and this tour provides just that, leaving you feeling full, relaxed, and comfortable
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation, lunch, and tastings at all locations
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
- 106 Ratings
Great food, Elizabeth was so knowledgable, a really ncie day.
The tour was fun and very informative. All the stops were interesting and unique. The food was great. Elizabeth is a wonderful guide.
Elizabeth really has studied this area and is well versed in the geography, agriculture and history. The tour is extremely well planned and flows nicely, it is just the right length. She answered all our questions and provided quirky anecdotes along the route. I recommend it.
Elizabeth is the perfect ambassador for all things West Marin! She works hard to make her tours informative, fun, comfortable and delicious!
Loved meeting Elizabeth, learning the history, getting an inside look at Brickmaiden, Marin Sun, Heidrun, etc., and getting to taste all that wonderful food. Good company, wonderful food, beautiful places, even the weather was great! What's not to love.
Elizabeth, This was such a fun day. The farms, shops and locations we visited were great. Everyone is so personable and I really enjoyed our day! Thank you! Shayna