- 67 Ratings
Cheese Lover's Culinary Tour in West Marin
Taste your way through the area’s delicious cheeses on this guided tour to 4 creameries.
What You Will Do
- Visit 4 local creameries in the West Marin area, getting an insider's look into their specialty cheese production
- Join in on a personalized cheese tastings of almost 30 different local artisan cheeses
- Opt for the convenient opportunity to purchase artisan cheese right where it's made
- Enjoy a locally-sourced gourmet picnic overlooking the picturesque rolling hills in West Marin
- If you love trying new cheeses, you'll want to sign up for this tour
- Unlike other food adventures, this one has you tasting a vast amount of different cheeses (up to 30) allowing you to get the most out of your experience
- Cheese tasting tour
- Picnic lunch
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but the tour can be rescheduled.
- 67 Ratings
Beautiful land and wonderful cheeses. Enjoyed seeing and learning about farmstead operations.
Enjoyed the tour and Katie very much. Thought the lunch was a bit skimpy compared to the cost of the outing and the only cheese offering at lunch was goat. Would have enjoyed a more varied selection. Otherwise, would highly recommend this tour to others.
- Dennis A.
We had a great day. Lots of great cheese. Got to explore some areas of Marin and sonoma that I might not have seen otherwise which was really fun! Also the kind of goat cheese we tasted really expanded what I knew of goat cheese.