Flavors of Point Reyes Tour
Point Reyes Station
Our most popular tour to taste the diverse offerings of our region, including stops at a renowned creamery, oyster farm, woodfire bakery, meadery, organic veggie farm and more!
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Indulge in the vibrant West Marin dining scene, savoring a delightful array of wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats, and oysters
- Experience five different stops, including renowned establishments like Bovine Bakery, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Hog Island Oyster Co., Heidrun Meadery, and more
- Delight in a gourmet picnic overlooking Tomales Bay, accompanied by complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow a friendly and knowledgeable guide who provides fascinating insights into the area’s history, introducing you to the food, farms, people, scenery, and the rich natural and cultural heritage of the region
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Parking is available.
- Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket.
- Tours happen rain or shine.
- Caravan in own vehicle with tour guide.
- Can accommodate most dietary restrictions including vegetarian/GF/DF.
80 4th St, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
Jan 17, 2023
We really enjoyed our tour and the coordination support, especially given the weather we were navigating! Was difficult to understand what 'lunch is on me' meant at Hog Island. The team was shy about ordering because we were unclear what the budget was but definitely would have ordered more. We wish a more substantial option (perhaps honey tasting) had been available for the non-drinkers at the final (Meadery) stop. Casey was great, very friendly, we could have done with less 'presentation' as the group is already really familiar with one another. Facts were interesting though.
Review provided by Peek Pro