Cheese Lover's Tour
Point Reyes Station
A behind-the-scenes look at artisanal cheesemaking: gain exclusive access to private dairies, cuddle the animals, and enjoy a wide array of farmstead cheeses & cheese pairings.
Duration: 5 hours
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Experience Point Reyes’ breathtaking farms firsthand: interact with animals, sample cheese, and immerse yourself in stunning landscapes
- Indulge in local history while enjoying delectable Bovine Bakery pastries
- Delight your taste buds at the renowned Cowgirl Creamery, where you can savor their award-winning cheeses
- Immerse yourself in the world of dairy farming, spending time with sheep, goats, and enjoying a gourmet picnic amid picturesque rolling hills
- Cheese tasting tour
- Picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruit, nuts, salami, preserves, and wine
- Bring layers, as the area can be windy or foggy.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking around the farms.
- Can accommodate most dietary restrictions including vegetarian/GF/DF.
- Caravan in own vehicle with tour guide.
- Some short distance walking / standing required.
80 4th St, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Refunds are not available, but the tour can be rescheduled.
Oct 7, 2022
We really enjoyed our tour. Alex did a nice job and the farms were wonderful. A few things need to be tightened up to justify the cost but easily correctable. Look forward to booking another tour soon.
Review provided by Peek Pro