- 7 Ratings
Platinum Helicopter Tour in Atlanta
Discover Atlanta from hundreds of feet in the air on a one-hour helicopter tour. Take in stunning views of the Governor's Mansion, King and Queen Towers, Stone Mountain, Turner Field and more.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy an unforgettable view of Atlanta as you soar over Turner Field, the Capitol building, and the iconic King and Queen Towers
- Marvel at the white columns and Greek-revival style architecture of the Governor's Mansion
- See the upscale bars, boutiques and restaurants of Buckhead, an affluent neighborhood that's always busy
- Get a glimpse of the city's skyline and towering skyscrapers as you soar through downtown Atlanta
- Check out Stone Mountain, a prominent natural landmark home to parks and plenty of family activities
- One-hour helicopter tour
- Professional pilot
Headset Rental and other add-ons are available for additional fee. It is also recommended that you rent a headset if you'd like to communicate with other passengers, as helicopters are naturally noisy. Please arrive on time for you reservation. Customers arriving more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled tour will be unable to fly and will forfeit all payments for all bookings.
Non-refundable. Please cancel or reschedule your flight at least 48 hours in advance of your reserved time. Cancellations or reschedules made within 48 hours of reservation time will incur a $100 cancellation and modification fee. Customers arriving more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled tour will be unable to fly and will forfeit all payments for all bookings. Rescheduling and refunds are not permitted for passengers who fail to keep their reserved appointment.
- 7 Ratings