- 2 Ratings
Hollywood East Movie Tour
Explore original filming locations of big blockbusters as well as smaller independent movies. Get to know the history of the actual landmarks you've seen in various movie scenes.
What You Will Do
- Learn about how, one hundred years ago, Pittsburgh was a city of movie making before Hollywood took over
- Check out one of the results of this era: Two beautiful theaters in the cultural district
- Hear about how, starting in 2007, the Burgh has come back as the new "Hollywood East"
- Discover the sights and scenes from a list of recent movies that were shot here
- Two-hour guided walking tour of Pittsburgh
- Coupons and discounts to restaurant partners in downtown Pittsburgh
Please show up 10 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in. Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water.
In case of inclement weather, tour will be cancelled and rescheduled for either later in the day or for another date. Your tour reservation can easily be rescheduled, at no charge, obviously subject to availability. Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours before the tour stars. Tour credit that can be used for anytime in the future for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of tour. No-shows automatically lose the right to receive a refund.
- 2 Ratings