From Oakland to East Liberty Bike Tour
Learn about the historical importance of Oakland as a new "city beautiful." Uncover remarkable buildings, majestic relics, mega mansions, and dominating structures all by bike.
What You Will Do
- Tour the neighborhoods where everyday Pittsburghers live, work, play, and more
- Discover the history of Oakland's architecture on the Pitt, CMU, and Carnegie Museum campuses
- Learn about important local residents and their influences that can still be felt in these neighborhoods
- Explore historical side streets and bustling main streets in Shadyside and East Liberty
- Guided bike guide
- Bike + helmet
- A souvenir
- Free appetizer coupons from our Downtown restaurant partners
Please show up 15 minutes prior to departure time and wear sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.