Learn about the Whiskey Rebellion as you check out speakeasies around the city on a guided tour. Hear how the Prohibition affected the region and the revival of craft spirits as you enjoy small samples.
- Get a chance to see a working speakeasy in Pittsburgh on a guided tour with a professional leading the way
- Dive into some dark stories about former mobster families as you listen to a local explain everything in full
- Enjoy four small tasters of whiskey at the local Wigle Whiskey’s tasting room, located inside the oldest hotel of Pittsburgh
- Guided tour
- Tours will start on time
- Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins
- Please note: The tour ends at the Wigle Whiskey Tasting Room, about a 10 min walk from the starting point
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below