Learn about the Whiskey Rebellion as you check out speakeasies around the city on a guided tour. Hear how the Prohibition affected the region and the revival of craft spirits as you enjoy small samples.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a chance to see a working speakeasy in Pittsburgh on a guided tour with a professional leading the way
- Dive into some dark stories about former mobster families as you listen to a local explain everything in full
- Enjoy four small tasters of whiskey at the local Wigle Whiskey’s tasting room, located inside the oldest hotel of Pittsburgh
- Guided tour
- Tours will start on time
- Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins
- Please note: The tour ends at the Wigle Whiskey Tasting Room, about a 10 min walk from the starting point
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Nov 30, 2019
Very friendly reception and introductions at the beginning. I enjoyed the stories along the walk, good times stops and pointing out just enough around to keep it interesting. The photos passed around were a neat touch. The ending whiskey tasting (which was the main reason for booking) was disappointing. The tasting place was way too crowded and loud, had to stand along the wall, got 3 tastes but very little info on what we were sampling. I’ve done other whiskey/bourbon tours and the tasting part is always reserved and waiting all set up for the group rather than feel like an afterthought in a crowded place.
Meeting location:  1049 Penn Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year