- 2 Ratings
Pistol Performance Class in Las Vegas
Take your gun skills to the next level with a tactical course focused on handgun performance. Work with a knowledgeable instructor to implement biomechanical efficiency into your fundamentals.
What You Will Do
- Gain a higher level of instinctive performance, which also transfers to all disciplines of shooting
- Work on your action stance, high performance grip, acceptable sight picture and alignment and trigger control
- Incorporate the training elements to develop an efficiency of movement and improve your marksmanship performance
- Learn tactical skills for pistols in a class that uses methodical and innovative approaches
- Targets, eye and ear protection
- Handguns course
Please bring a pistol, holster, two magazines, magazine pouches, two hundreds rounds of ammunition, a notebook and pen, water and snacks and a gear bag. Please arrive on time as doors open and close promptly at 10 a.m.. All shooters must be sober. Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in the class. Minors must be at least 10 years of age and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please bring a valid, government official ID on day of shooting.
Non-refundable. Store credit only.
- 2 Ratings
I was very satisfied with the class with Fred Ruiz. He was professional and I learned a lot. The only thing unsatisfying was the class was on a Thursday, I came to the range on Tuesday and asked the girls up front if the class had a minimum attendance and if it was going to be held. They said yes. Then during the phone call with the girl the night before I asked the same question. After the class was over Fred told me there is a three person minimum for the class. In this day and age of computers it seems like to me you should be able to know something like this. I was from Tucson AZ and I appreciate Fred and Range 702 went ahead and had the class even though I was the only one signed up. I would have understood if the class was canceled that is why I asked the question.
Very knowledgeable information that any gun owner should have. Thank you guys I will be back for more training