Pioneer Square Running Tour in Seattle
Set off on a running tour through Seattle to feel the vibe of this inspiring city. Explore stadiums, China Town, local architecture and the gardens of Pioneer Square during a 10k adventure.
What You Will Do
- Lace up your running shoes for a fun-filled tour through the heart of Seattle: Work up a sweat as you see the city
- Begin at the Sound, then jog through the International District and by Safeco and Century Link Stadiums
- Take in the art, architecture and gardens found in Pioneer Square and the Central Business District as you race along
- Discover what makes Seattle unique as you visit iconic attractions and learn local lore
- 1.5 hour guided running tour
- Bottled water
10k run. Coat and bag check are available.
Please cancel 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.