- Travel up America’s Mountain that inspired Kathy Lee Bates to write America the Beautiful
- Experience the mountain scenery and breathtaking 360 degree views at the 14, 114 foot summit
- Learn about the history, geology and ecology of the area by your knowledgeable local guide
- See rock formations in Garden of the Gods and walk down one of the many trails next to amazing rock monoliths that inspire and defy gravity
- Drink from the ancient natural spring water fountains in Manitou Springs
- Be a kid again and play at the antique Penny Arcade in downtown Manitou
- Guided tour
- Water and snacks
- Yak Trax for your shoes for winter conditions
We recommend dressing in layers year round in Colorado. Wear comfortable walking shoes and remember the weather up at higher elevations is much colder than down in Denver and Colorado Springs even in the Summer.
Always a good idea to consult your physician before traveling up to high elevations. We recommend taking this tour after you have been here for at least a day or two to adjust to the elevation better.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Colorado Gold Rush Mountain and Mine Tour
See rugged canyons and beautiful Rocky Mountain scenery during a guided tour. Learn what it was like during the Gold and Silver Boom Times and tour a historic gold and silver mine and try your luck at striking it rich.
Duration:  4hrs 45mins - 5hrs 15mins
Hike the Rockies Half Day Tour in Colorado
Learn about and explore nature on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surround yourself with the natural sights, sounds & smells of the forest and aspen filled meadows. Unplug and enjoy a guided hike in beautiful surroundings
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 30mins