- Travel up America’s Mountain that inspired Kathy Lee Bates to write America the Beautiful
- Experience the mountain scenery and breathtaking 360 degree views at the 14, 114 foot summit
- Learn about the history, geology and ecology of the area by your knowledgeable local guide
- See rock formations in Garden of the Gods and walk down one of the many trails next to amazing rock monoliths that inspire and defy gravity
- Drink from the ancient natural spring water fountains in Manitou Springs
- Be a kid again and play at the antique Penny Arcade in downtown Manitou
- Guided tour with knowledgable and fun local guide
- Water refill and snacks
- Yak Trax for your shoes for winter conditions
We recommend dressing in layers year round in Colorado. Wear comfortable walking shoes and remember the weather up at higher elevations is much colder than down in Denver and Colorado Springs even in the Summer.
Always a good idea to consult your physician before traveling up to high elevations. We recommend taking this tour after you have been here for at least a day or two to adjust to the elevation better.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group Tour: Red Rocks, Evergreen, & Echo Lake Tour in Denver
Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you'll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins